Hello everyone! How often do you guys crave a specific breakfast, but do not have enough time in the morning to make it? Yes, we all do at one point! My latest craving was french toast, so me and S (Stephen) decided to make an easy recipe, that I would love to share with everyone!
The recipe (below) took us 12-15 minutes (mostly trying to find the things we needed) and we were satisfied!
Serving size: 2
What you will need:
・4 eggs (the yolks only)
・3 slices of bread
・2/3 cup of milk
・stick of butter (unsalted or salted)
・bread cutting knife
*Picture only has three eggs, but four is needed!
1. You will begin by having a bowl, you will mix the 4 egg yolks, 2/3 cup of milk, and a dash of cinnamon in it.
2. You will use a whisk to mix all the ingredients together.
3. Once done, you will soak the three bread pieces (one at a time) in the bowl.
Note: We had a little bit of left over ingredients in the bowl, which one more piece of bread can be used!
4. You will now need to prepare the pan.
To save butter, you can move the stick of butter in a circular motion (picture is shown above) all over the pan.
5. The bread pieces are now ready to be put in the pan!
Cook 1 minute and 10 seconds per side.
You will use a rubber spatula to flip the bread.
6. Now you will need a bread cutting knife (or any knife will do).
You can cut your french toast in as many pieces are you desire, we did 6 for each bread.
We set them up like the game Jenga, a tower of french toast!
You can add fruits to decorate your french toast and syrup!
I hope you all enjoy and have simpler mornings now!