Tuesday, April 19, 2016

LongHorn Steakhouse in Yonkers, New York

17 April 2016

Sweet Chili Calamari
I've tried calamari before, but never like this.
It was really good and it was deff. something that
could be shared with a group.
It was a tad spicy but it was not too bad.
Would deff recommend to everyone!
Stephen's dish: Flo's Filet & Lobster Tail w/ mac & cheese
Drink: Strawberry Lemonade
Steak was very juicy and my most favorite part of the dish
Everything was so good!
My dish: Steak & Bacon Cheddar Melt w/ seasoned fries
Drink: Strawberry Lemonade
The seasoned fries were really good!
The burger was kinda dry, but I liked it!
I was so full after eating it so it did the job. 
Molten Lava Cake
It was as good as it looks!
Me and boyfriend shared one, so it was enough for two.

So on Sunday me and my boyfriend went to LongHorn Steakhouse in Yonkers, New York. 
Stephen's rating overall: 7
• weird service
• food was really good
• drinks were great
•everything was worth the price
Me: I would not give it a 10, 
but I did not see anything wrong with the service! So 9? haha
• Very fast service!
• Good prices for everything
• Server was nice and polite
The WAIT was very long though, but of course it was a Sunday
so it was pretty packed. We were told that it was going
to be a 35 minute wait, but we waited for 
about 25-30 minutes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!