Saturday, April 23, 2016

Stephen's 20th birthday Part I

                       26 March 2016
      For the first part of Stephen's birthday 
                         we went to Madame Tussauds in NYC!
   

Here are some highlights of our day...

What President has a beer in his hand?
Obviously this one!
"Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at anytime." - Maya Angelou R.I.P 

The Clintons.
Even though me and Stephen are both Bernie Sanders 2016! 
Sometimes your words just hypnotize me and I just love your flashy ways
R.I.P Notorious B.I.G.

I have never watched any of Jenna Marbles' youtube videos, but I really like the picture!☺︎

AHHHHHHHHH!

Selena Gomez
R.I.P to the King of Pop, Michael Jackson
R.I.P. Robin Williams
                                  So many deaths, it's so sad! May they all rest in peace! 
Quick tip: Buy the tickets online. 
Cheaper and you don't have to wait the long line!
Big tourist attraction!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!