Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Sugar Factory NYC

18 October 2015
Me and my boyfriend came to the Sugar Factory NYC
 for our three year anniversary (☺︎☺︎☺︎♥︎
We spent the day at NYC then took the subway to China Town. After going through some stores in SOHO, we decided to take the 30 minute walk to make our reservation at 7 at the Sugar Factory. Once we arrived there, we were seated immediately. We had a very nice server!

Drinks: 
We ordered two Goblets (the signature drinks)
The presentation of the drinks were very cool. 
I got the non-alcoholic Lollipop Passion Goblet (deff would recommend for a first time!) (30$)
Stephen got the Ocean Blue Goblet with alcohol. (35$) (A little strong!) (The shark gummis were fun) 

Appetizer: Fried Mac & Cheese Pops ($11)
They were so delicious! But would of been nice if there were more!

Main course: 

I got the The Signature Sugar Factory Burger ($16)
This burger was really great and I think it was worth the price. 
This entree made me so full that I feel like I have never been that full in my life! 
I could not even look at the dessert menu at all.

Stephen got the Pizza Burger ($16)
"It was alright"

Dessert: I can not find it on the online menu (maybe they removed it)
It was so good even though I only got like one bite (I was that full) 
According to Stephen, "Dessert was great." 


Overall
We regretted that we both got a burger because we did not get a taste of something else on the menu like the steaks or the pasta. 
The lighting was really dim so flash was necessary for the pictures!
It was quite loud and really packed. (We went on a Sunday)
The tables were really close to each other, so it felt crowded.
The Goblets were quite pricey and it would of been nice if the price was on the menu. 
The location was nice and we both had a great time. 

Stephen's rating: 8.5
          My rating: 8 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!